Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Funny How Things Turn Out.

See, i told you i had lots on my mind.

Since my eldest daughter had gone to Alice Springs i had been trying to work out what to do with our Border Collie bitch Floss. Floss was bought for “M” to trial with and to use around the farm, working with the sheep, but now what to do with her….. I decided to find her a new home where she could be put to good use.

But then fate stepped in..

My boss has recently bought a new property and a large flock of sheep came with it, SO, he has asked me if i can work with the sheep and if i had a working dog. So now i will have to learn to work Floss and she will have a purpose in life. YAY!! So it is funny how things work out. Never in my wildest dream did l think that i would end up as a shepherdess as well as a dairy maid.

No comments:

Post a Comment